The key services offered at the Career Center are facilitation, guidance and coaching services that focus on the following:
- Decide: Selecting a career path and identify possible jobs that can help you to achieve your career goal (vision) in the shortest time possible.
- Prepare: No one come into this world with all the necessary skills and resources intact to follow a career. It takes years of preparation (i.e. education and training) to get a person fit and ready for the world of work.
- Excel: When a person is prepared for the career of his/her choosing, the next logical step is a professional portfolio and to establish and sustain a strategy that would allow for optimal self-actualisation.
Unfortunately, due to the many technological developments and advancements of recent decades, and the changes that go along with it - and where the latter has been escalated by the recent COVID19 global pandemic
- many individuals are currently confronted with a variety of changes, a general confusion about the future
and the spiralling challenge of finding and securing a job (i.e. the means of earning an income
). Therefore, at the Career Center we have decided to link all service delivery to clients to the core principle of "Grow and nourish your INNER SELF for personal bliss and professional success!
The reason for this shift in emphasis - from exploring the world of work towards understanding yourself as key
- is because self-understanding is a prerequisite to prepare oneself for an unknown future, where we have to prepare ourselves for jobs that doesn't exist yet, using tools and equipment that isn't currently available, in order to deal with and overcome obstacles
which we can not even imagine at the moment.For more information
and an explanation of the service methodology followed, go to the Career Center's official website
.For questions and answers
regarding services rendered by the Career Center, please visit the FAQ section